333 E14th St. 12D, NY, NY 10003 · email@example.com · (646) 477-6266
APRIL 2014 – JANUARY 2016
MARTHA STEWART LIVING, OMNIMEDIA - NY, NY
Style Dept. Coordinator & Junior Prop Stylist
· Assisted 3 managers in administrative tasks such as: Scheduling, maintaining Travel, Expenses & Story Budgets.
· Coordinated all product loans for photo shoots: direct communication with PR Firms, messenger/shipping logistics, archived credit information for story Editor.
· Provided support on set for photo shoots: shoot set up & break down, set decoration, creative input & image consultation.
· Prop styled shoots independent from managers, which included propping at prop houses & sourcing product loans.
· Coordinated prop rentals & returns; maintained processing & payment of Prop Rental & Purchase Invoices.
· Provided support for managers while traveling for photo shoots: car rentals & hotels, prop delivery on site & return, craft services on set.
· Managed Dept. Interns.
JUNE 2013 – APRIL 2014
PROPHAUS - NY, NY
Prop Registrar & Order Processor
· Worked to complete prop orders for photo shoots from an inventory of over 80,000 items.
· Packed props in an efficient & effective way for safe transport to shoot locations.
· Created custom invoices, maintained customer invoices & updated payment information.
· Tracked movement of inventory, updated new inventory & researched new styles/trends.
· Assisted stylists with identification of props, maintained stylist relationships & involvement in all aspects of customer service.
DECEMBER 2012 – JUNE 2013
DUSTIN YELLIN STUDIO - Brooklyn, NY
· Served as Collage Archivist for fine artist.
· Sourced, cut & cataloged collage material for large scale, 3D production.
· Greeted guests & provided tours of artist's studio & gallery space.
SEPTEMBER 2009 – DECEMBER 2012
TOM SACHS STUDIO, LLC - NY, NY
Assistant Office Manager & Fabrication Artist
· Served as Assistant Office Manager, Production Designer & Registrar at Tom Sachs Studio, Soho.
· Managed & maintained artist’s database art collection. Catalogued artwork and maintained inventory reports.
· Implemented material & production research for artist’s works & projects.
· Supervised all general studio/office upkeep, maintenance, filing, archiving & organization.
· Acted as a liaison between gallery owners, clients and creative directors.
· Coordinated shipping & receiving for artwork, including preparing consignments & loan agreements.
· Maintained & updated website; fulfilled web-store orders.
· Designed print & digital work for artist’s catalogues and publications.
· Helped with the organization & installation of exhibitions, including team scheduling & food service.
· Managed studio Internship program.
· Assisted in fabrication & production design, including: wood burning, drawing, sewing.
MAY 2008 – DECEMBER 2008
GARDEN DISTRICT - Washington, DC
Store Manager & Visual Merchandiser
• Served as Store Manager for Garden District Inside Shop.
• Supervised all store maintenance, customer service/satisfaction, staff management & scheduling, and plant maintenance and health.
• Designed window displays, created all product purchase orders, recorded all sales reports, item reports and sale activity.
• Performed all buying for the store, including weekly plant orders, new seasonal items, new product lines and visual merchandising.
MAY 2006 – MARCH 2008
THE MINTBOX - Baltimore, MD
Assistant Art Director/Production Artist
• Served as art director and graphic designer for an on-line company specializing in personalized party favors including mint tins, chocolate bars, bath products, etc.
• Maintained personal interaction with customers to decide on custom and pre-made designs.
• Created electronic custom design proofs and final design layouts digitally.
• Specialized in designs including photos, use of PhotoShop extremely necessary; scanned, retouched and printed photographic designs.
• Implemented all print functions for designs utilizing knowledge of different printers, computer relations, ink replacement, label stock.
• Attended Trade Shows, interacted with clients/customers in a trade show environment, promoted products, made sales, & gained organizational travel experience.
MAY 2003 – JUNE 2007
OPEN EYE MEDIA - Baltimore, MD
Video Shooter/Production Crew
• Served as Videographer/Shooter for wedding events and corporate events.
• Implemented and coordinated event procedures through client consultations.
• Captured footage of events and assisted in all lighting and sound function during shoot.
MAY 2001 – JUNE 2004
ÉLAN ARTISTS - Baltimore, MD
• Assisted President/CEO in all start up functions for a multi-faceted entertainment and event planning agency.
• Maintained billing, scheduling, client records, client consultations, coordinated event procedures, attended and oversaw event functions.
• Designed promotional pieces, play lists, band brochures, and CD covers.
• Represented and showcased Élan Artists at bridal shows in the Baltimore/DC area and assisted with promotional networking for Élan Artists at public and private events.
2000 – 2004
MARYLAND INSTITUTE, COLLEGE OR ART - Baltimore, MD
BFA, Graphic Design