333 E14th St. 12D, NY, NY 10003 · firstname.lastname@example.org · (646) 477-6266
APRIL 2017 – NOVEMBER 2018
BLUE APRON - NY, NY
Senior Prop Stylist
· Responsible for bringing Blue Apron’s product to life and engaging audiences through visual storytelling
· Propped styled all online recipes, marketing content, campaigns and partnerships
· Helped to shape the look of the newly refreshed Blue Apron brand by building out the prop/surface library and creating new style guides
· Prepared shopping list, prop shopped, on-location preparation and styling
· Recommended looks, conducted run-throughs and helped to organize and execute shoots
· Stayed on top of current trends, new vendors, emerging artists to work with and prop houses
· Worked on creative initiatives from concept to completion for social media, print and video content
· Collaborated closely with the team to ensure that the look and feel of the BA brand was consistent across all communication channels and products
· Trained & managed a team of freelance Junior Prop Stylists
FREELANCE - NY, NY
JANUARY 2016 - APRIL 2017
· Under took all prop styling responsibilities for a variety of clients
APRIL 2014 – JANUARY 2016
MARTHA STEWART LIVING, OMNIMEDIA - NY, NY
Style Dept. Coordinator & Junior Prop Stylist
· Assisted 3 managers in administrative tasks such as: Scheduling, maintaining Travel, Expenses & Story Budgets.
· Coordinated all product loans for photo shoots: direct communication with PR Firms, messenger logistics, archived credit information for story Editor.
· Provided support on set for photo shoots: shoot set up & break down, set decoration, creative input & image consultation.
· Prop styled shoots independent from managers, which included propping at prop houses & sourcing product loans.
· Coordinated prop rentals & returns; maintained processing & payment of Prop Rental & Purchase Invoices.
· Provided support for managers while traveling for photo shoots: car rentals & hotels, prop delivery on site & return, craft services on set.
· Managed Dept. Interns.
JUNE 2013 – APRIL 2014
PROPHAUS - NY, NY
Prop Registrar & Order Processor
· Worked to complete prop orders for photo shoots from an inventory of over 80,000 items.
· Packed props in an efficient & effective way for safe transport to shoot locations.
· Created custom invoices, maintained customer invoices & updated payment information.
· Tracked movement of inventory, updated new inventory & researched new styles/trends.
· Assisted stylists with identification of props, maintained stylist relationships & involvement in all aspects of customer service.
DECEMBER 2012 – JUNE 2013
DUSTIN YELLIN STUDIO - Brooklyn, NY
· Served as Collage Archivist for fine artist : Sourced, cut & cataloged collage material for large scale, 3D production
SEPTEMBER 2009 – DECEMBER 2012
TOM SACHS STUDIO, LLC - NY, NY
Assistant Office Manager & Fabrication Artist
· Served as Assistant Office Manager, Production Designer & Registrar at Tom Sachs Studio, Soho.
· Managed & maintained artist’s database art collection. Catalogued artwork and maintained inventory reports.
· Implemented material & production research for artist’s works & projects.
· Supervised all general studio/office upkeep, maintenance, filing, archiving & organization.
· Acted as a liaison between gallery owners, clients and creative directors.
· Coordinated shipping & receiving for artwork, including preparing consignments & loan agreements.
· Maintained & updated website; fulfilled web-store orders.
· Designed print & digital work for artist’s catalogues and publications.
· Helped with the organization & installation of exhibitions, including team scheduling & food service.
· Managed studio Internship program.
· Assisted in fabrication & production design, including: wood burning, drawing, sewing.
2000 – 2004
MARYLAND INSTITUTE, COLLEGE OR ART - Baltimore, MD
BFA, Graphic Design